Monday, August 30, 2010

Get well soon

Hey everyone! Just a little card I whipped up for a coworker who had surgery recently. Used a lili of the valley stamp and some jillibean paper and a little black lace. Copics to color on Neenah paper with Memento tuxedo black for the stamping.

Still working on the picture taking aspect. Sent an email to Jeanie from http://www.thespottedchick.blogspot.com/ cause her pictures (and cards of course) are great! She very generously wrote me back and have ordered the light tent and need to pick up the daylight bulbs she recommended so will try those out and let you know if it helps.

Just an FYI, if ever you need inspiration check out the blogs at stamping bella. I thought I had lost my inspiration then I found them and I have made more cards with better results in the past couple months than I have in the past couple of years. And I have written to Linda, Paula and Jeanie and they have all been kind enough to write me back. To me it is liking talking to a movie star!

Ok, gonna start on the stamping bella challenge for friday, I believe it is animals.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Cute card :) he looks beary unwell doesn't he lols.

Sharon said...

Your cards are lovely Amanda, thanks for your message in my Chat Box. I can't understand why my email addy did not work. Just keep doing what you're doing, your work is fabulous. hugs Sharon x

Patty Sue 2 said...

I just started following your blog! Your cards are wonderful. You do a wonderful job! Can't wait to see more!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love the card...having computer problems again....ugh...can't post any pictures and now my e-mail is down....just to let you know!