Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Not a good day

Hey everyone, just a quick note today. I have tried to make the same card 3 times today and have only just finished it and am waiting for the stickles and decor pearls to dry before I photograph. First image came out nice but then couldn't find paper I liked, 2nd image was ok til I tried to change the color of the flowers and made a big mess so 3rd image is better but like I said, in the drying process. This card will be entered into the copic creations challenge and the truly scrumptious challenge which is blue and green. Will post the picture tomorrow.

Amanda

1 comment:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amanda.
I see that you are fairly new to this world they call blogs. I have only been doing this since last August, but it is truly amazing to me what neat people you meet along the way. I can't wait to see all of your creations. Just on a side note, I think it has been one of those weeks. Everyone I have talked to or the blogs that I follow all seem to just be having one of those weeks where things aren't working out. I decided tonight that the world will not end if I don't post my card tomorrow. So I took tonight off and I am surfing before I hit the bed. Have a great night and I am glad to meet you. Hugs, Lisa G