Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kenny K challenge

Second post for today! This is a birthday card for a friend who asked me the other day at work why she hasn't gotten a card yet. I asked her when her birthday is (we get an email list every month of upcoming birthdays) and she said....April! I was flabbergasted as I have tried really hard to make a card for pretty much everyone so then she tells me they still have her listed under her maiden name. Well duh! So anyways, this is a reeaally belated birthday card for Angela and I am also entering it into the Kenny K challenge which is to use 2 of something. Alright, time to grab a bagel and hit the road.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Wow! Again I say Wow! GF your coloring is amazing! You just keep getting better and better! No wonder your friend is wanting her card. Love what you have done....mouth and all!

Jackie said...

WOW indeed.... her hair is amazing, fabby card, love everything about it. Thank you for playing along at KKKGC this week x

Kaz said...

Another WOW!!.....Love the way you have done her hair it looks fantastic.
Fab card.
Kaz xx

Linda Wescott said...

Love the colour of this card, the red in your image really zings against all the powder blue, hugs lin. I really admire your colour, I'm trying to learn to do a little better with mine. Hugs lin