Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Multi tasking


Hey everyone! I am multitasking tonite. This card is for three different things, first it is one of my last xmas cards to be sent out, second it is for the stamping bella sketch challenge, and thirdly it is my entry for mo mannings design team (be still my heart!). For some reason this photo looks really blurry while I am doing this post so we will see how it turns out when I hit the big "publish post" button. This is some more of the Winter Wonderland paper by My Minds Eye. I used my copics and tried to use some non-traditional colors to match the paper. It is also glittered to high heaven but that of course doesn't show up too well. There is white ms glitter on her hat, green art glitter on her cuffs and hem and coarse white glitter from ms for some snow at her feet. Now that christmas is almost upon us, has anyone started making New Years resolutions? I am going to try to enter more challenges, I always have good intentions but time just seems to fly by. I bought a little organizer book so hopefully that will be a better system than printing off the challenge and laying it on my worktable, sometimes never to be seen again...




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amanda. This is really cute! I love how you have colored and I love the dp that you put with it. Have a great day tomorrow. I am heading off to bed, before I fall asleep at my desk. heehee

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so much fun.. i love the bright colours
Lisa ;)

Mina said...

I love these gorgeously fizzy bright colours you used Amanda, gorgeous work...thanks for joining in with the Dreamteams DT call
Mina xxx

Viv said...

Gorgeous card, I love this image!
Thanks for the lovely comments on my card for the blog hop and sorry, the puzzle piece wasn't showing . Its all fixed now if you want to collect it!
Thanks for visiting. Viv http://doggonecrazy-viv.blogspot.com/