Sunday, December 19, 2010

My first time...


Happy Sunday evening everyone! And please get your mind out of the gutters from my post title. I am talking about my first Pure Innocence image for heavens sake! I have to say I was never a big fan of them but they have sort of grown on me and since I found you can get some of them in digi form I thought I would get a couple and go from there. I have used a couple of paper pads, one is called In the Garden I believe, it was a random one I got at Michaels awhile ago and have never seen anywhere else and the stripe is from the bg jovial paper pack. Those papers are gorgeous, I love the black and red, so dramatic. I punched out some flowers from red glitter paper and have added viva decor pearl pen in white to the centers.




My next two cards are new images I recieved as early christmas presents from my buddy Elaine. The first one is a pergamano stamp called garden girls and the next is a Nellie Snellen stamp. They are both birthday cards for co-workers. It is kinda nice to make something other than christmas cards dontcha think? Ok, supper time and the other half of the game will be starting soon. Go Steelers!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janie Printz said...

ohhhhhh these are all so adorable .. Just love them & your coloring is so amazing ...
Hugs, Janie

Patty Sue 2 said...

Grandbabies are sleeping so I am doing a little blog hopping. Lot's of cute cards, love the new images! hugs