Friday, January 14, 2011

Long distance thanks!

Well, I am killing two birds with one stone, actually 3 in a way. This is a card to enter the Paper Sundaes challenge which to use circles, this is also a long distance thanks to my friend Elaine as we have sent each other goodies in the mail but have never managed to send a card along except for christmas and since she isn't actually getting the card I can pass it along when needed. How's that for multi-tasking?
This is a pure innocence stamp she sent me recently. I have to say when I first started making cards I didn't care for the little girls but they have actually grown on me and now I thing they are pretty darn cute! Not so with Tilda's Patty so don't ask! The circle paper is a from a christmas pad from last year and the edging is a MS punch. The doily is from Michaels and she is colored with copics. Well, stay warm and enjoy your weekend and have a cup of tea for me cause I gotta work! Someone has to support this hobby!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you Amanda for my beautiful 'cyber' card! I shall treasure it always and I shall send you one in return shortly!

It is a rather gorgeous card, I love the doily on top of the circle and then the punched border ties it all in together perfectly.
Love it!
Sorry you've got to work the weekend.
Hugs Elaine xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Here I am just learning to like bug eyes and you say a thing like that! At least we both like LOTV! I do love your card and love how the mouthless image just pops. Your coloring is fantastic. You will rock the card world! (Us grammies know these things!)

Elaine said...

Hi Amanda,
There is a little something (an award) over on my blog for you. I hope you will take it!

Love Elaine xxx

Tracy Valure said...

This came out beautiful. I really love the matte behind your image too! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes! Hope to see you back.
Tracy V.

Janie Printz said...

Amanda, your creative talent & humor never cease to make me smile ... This card is truly cute & what a sweet little image made into a beautiful scene.
Hugs, Janie