Monday, November 5, 2012

Sugar Nellie Fairy

Good afternoon my friends! I hope everyone is doing well and for everyone who weathered the storm I hope your lives are getting back to normal. I have today off since I am working Saturday and managed to get some coloring in. My card I am showing today is a Sugar Nellie image called Jasmine.

Papers are Kaisercraft and I don't see these particular ones but I believe they are new so may not be listed yet, they are called Pickled Pear. She is colored with copics and Shinhan touch twin markers. Flowers are WOC and I have used stickles in diamond on her wings and around the die. Ok, see you later in the week! I am entering this into:
 the Sugar Nellie challenge which is a sketch and color theme option
and also the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is fairies or angels
Challenge 4 Everybody anything goes
Cupcake Crafts Challenge   use kraft paper

16 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Amanda, this is wonderful !!! Really love these images you are using & the die is just gorgeous. I think I even have it among some of my unused ones. I so admire your beautiful coloring & knack at putting together your flowers & other embellishments.
Janie

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and such a pretty layout and colours too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Elaine said...

Another stunning card Amanda.
I love Jasmine, she's a very pretty little fairy :)
Love your colouring, perfect as always, and the embellies are the prettiest.

Big hugs
Me xxx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Love that oval frame and the rhinestone heart!!!

Cute little frog at her feet too :)

Anita said...

So lovely Amanda. Pretty papers and I love the name of them lol!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Delightful! I'm in awe as always!

Danni said...

Fairies and butterflies..you know I {heart} it!! Fabulous card!

Faye said...

And again, I am loving the colours and papers. The flowers add a lovely touch but don't detract from your fab colouring either. Have a great week. X

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Amanda! I just can't get over the flowers -- they're gorgeous. I'm going to have to check them out and maybe add some to my treasure trove. :-D Fab coloring and papers, too.

Louise said...

Such a pretty card,thank you for joining us at the sugar bowl.
Louise xx

Brodders said...

Fab Krafty card :) Thanks for playing along with us at CCC -Jane x

Lori Aragon said...

Very very nice Amanda! Your design, the beautiful die cut and flowers, your coloring... the list goes on and on :D I DID smile!!!

gobeagirl said...

Hello my friend. I hope that you are well and I am happy to read that you get a day off once in a while. :O) I think your card is just adorable! As always I love your coloring. I am finding with all the time I have not really been coloring that I truly need to start practicing again. Jerry says I am just to judgemental of my coloring, but you know what I mean. lol.. Have a great Friday. Hugs, Lisa

Alice said...

wow! gorgeous coloring and design, Amanda!! love love the colors you used to color her. fab work as always, girl! =)

Mary J said...

That is GORGEOUS, Amanda! Love the colouring (as usual!) and the flower arrangements!

Kathi said...

Oh my! Such a cute image! I love that little flower-holding frog by her foot. He makes me smile.

The image is beautifully colored. I love the touches of sparkle.

Great paper layering. I also love how you use flowers.