Thursday, December 13, 2012

Krafty Days of Khristmas

You know how we like to have lots of fun at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! And we certainly LOVE to give stamps away....especially at Christmas.....I mean, Khristmas!! Heehee!!

Soooooooo....we are starting something special today!! We are kickin' off our TWELVE KRAFTY DAYS OF KHRISTMAS CELEBRATION!!! Each day I will be posting a few of my favourite creations from our Krafty Girls and Guests from one of our releases!! AND everyone who comments on the post is eligible to WIN some rubber goodness from that release!!! 

 How does that sound??? Pretty good???! Leave comments every day for chances to win.....and I'll announce all the winners on December 26th!!

And as if that isn't enough krafty fun, I will also be putting some of that particular day's stamps ON SALE....but only for ONE DAY!!! So you'll have to be fast to scoop up that day's deals!!!

Make sure to check out the specials each day cause everyday will be something different!

1 comment:

Keti's Projects said...

Hop-ing around for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Love this images.

I looked around your cards too and they are all gorgeous.

Hugs, Keti