Friday, June 7, 2013

Guess who I'm guest designing for!

Woohoo! Not only is it Friday but today starts my guest designing for La La Land crafts for the next couple of months! When Sandie wrote and asked me, that was a total no-brainer. So today we are being inspired by a photo and are calling this our Vintage Cupcake inspiration.

And here is my take on the photo.

Sugar N Spice Marci

Heart Banner die

Copics
Skin
E000-00-11-13
Hair  E30-31-35-39-59
Headband    B000-000-00-01-02
Dress (Shinhan markers)    RP196-198 R8, R5
White shading      C1 and C3
Spoon    E53-44-57-59
Shoes    W3-5-7

Okay, thats it for me today. I hope you hop over to the blog and submit some images for us to see, you never know what you may win!

9 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Another gorgeous one for laLaLand, Amanda; man, I ALWAYS love the stuff you do for them! And HOW do you color like that? I'm taking both Copic certification class this month in Chicago, and I can only hope I can color like than when I'm done! hee hee

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is absolutely precious, Amanda. Great take on the cupcakes and the colors! Your coloring is superb as always!

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it all!! Colors are bright & yummy! She's adorable & love all the design elements, too!! :)) :))
Such a great card!!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Perfect as ever!!!!!!
Love that banner die (again!)

Elaine said...

Congratulations on your GDT Amanda...very well deserved, you'll be an awesome addition to the team :)

A stunning card which I trust has my name on it huh???
Love this image, perfectly coloured by your fair hand, and the colours and papers are so pretty.
Love it ♥

Big hugs
Me xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! (like a train! ;) YEAH! A massive congrats and you know you have rocked the bright colours on her...she is so sweet :D

~ Jo ~ said...

Congratulations!!! I know you are definitely going to bring a ton to this DT!! Your card is so beautiful! I love the way you colored Marci! That cute banner, I just love it!

Hugs,
Jo

Kathi said...

Congrats! They're lucky to have you!

Your inaugural card is fabulous with your usual wonderful coloring, paper layering, great embellishments, and design!

Janie Printz said...

I must say I am not the least bit surprised another company has snapped you up Amanda. You are so deserving of this honor as you have jumped to the front of the pack with your talent. LOVE your amazing coloring !!! These little images just SHINE with highlights & the perfect touches from your talented fingers. And HOW do you get some wonderful pictures of your cards ? They are so bright & "picture perfect" ...
Hugs, Janie