Friday, September 13, 2013

Bright Birthday!

Hi everyone! Time for another inspiration post for La-la land Crafts and this week we are making projects with the theme of "Bright Birthday". Well, I love bright colors on my cards and making birthday cards is my favorite type so this was easy peasy!

I have used Autumn Marci on my card today and papers are Poppy by Little Yellow bicycle.

I have added some bright yellow ribbon and flowers from WOC for a finishing touch. Everything is better with flowers don't you think? Make sure you come back next week, we are going to be showcasing the new Halloween dies and images!

Heart Banner Die

Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-13  BV01  R11-12
Dress and hat  B21-24-26-29
Hair  R51-53-99-29
Yellow accents  Y11-13-15-17
Dress YR12=14=16=18  Shinhan BR94

Shoes  C1-3-5-7

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This certainly is a bright and cheery birthday card Amanda. Such a cute image and your bright yellow ribbon and flowers are the perfect finishing touches!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Well you can save this one for me as I love it. I had to wipe the drool off the screen over your coloring!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I love this card Amanda...the colours are so vibrant and beautiful...thanks for sharing...will have to check out some la-la-land stuff now !!

Tracy said...

Those bold prime colors just rock on this card Amanda. That big yellow bow is gorgeous. Amazing coloring as always and the little touches like the layered banner really make this card shine. :-)

Anonymous said...

So bright and lovely!!! I have autumn Marci and she makes me smile!! What a cutie pie!! The blue and yellow combo pops and your coloring is FAB!! :) :)
This is a winner!! :0 :) :) :)