Friday, January 17, 2014

Let the Good Times Roll!

Welcome back to Day THREE of the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps JANUARY previews!!! We are back with a fabulous new Moonlight Whispers stamp set!! You'll love these two SASSY girls along with the FOUR fun sentiments!!

Today the Krafty Girls and I are thrilled to share with you.....LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!! There are lots o...f amazing creations on today's hop featuring both new images and sentiments from the set!! We know you are just going to LOVE these images and be inspired by all the fun designs!!

Oh my heavens do I love these images! I have used the car image today but wait til you see the Vespa, soooo cute!


I will list my copics at the end of the post if you would like to see them. Papers are sort of another mish mash, trying to be good and use up scraps. I have used a little bit of green pencil to highlight around the image, hmmm, guess I should have added some shading to the bottom of the tires too, it looks like she is driving thru the air! I have also used some glossy accents on the windshield to make it look like glass.

Below you will find all the Krafty Girls who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN a package of today's stamps!! Woohoo!!!

ALL of our JANUARY stamps and our new Kardmaking Kit will be available on Saturday night at the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! We'll be celebrating at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! It's over at our KKS Facebook fan page! Join us for all the fun!! You can find more details here!!

Happy hoppin'!!

Copics
Skin E000-00-11  R01-02
Car  Y11-13-18-17
Trim/tires/seat  T2-4-6-8
Bow/top  R22-24-29   Shinhan R2
Hair  E51-55-99-59

27 comments:

Doudou said...

I love the colors, beautiful card (I love the coloring hair )

Anonymous said...

fun, fun, fun with pennants!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable image - colored to the nine's! The windshield really does look like glass Amanda! Love your little banner too. Great card.

Olivia said...

Lovely job.

Chitra Nair said...

Your cards are so bright, beautiful and cheery!!! So pretty!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

wonderful card....love the banner and the cute image.

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful. You did a fab coloring on her. Gotta love the banner and the windshield.

cghundley said...

How fun your card
is. Such a cute
stamp and I love
the banner on this.
Carla from Utah

meine-bastelarena said...

So beautifully bright and cheery! Just LOVE it! Hugs, bastelarena

Patty Sue 2 said...

I think this might be my favorite card yet. Love the mish/mash of paper. I think you should sell me a bunch of paper packets of mish/mash! Love this image also...it looks like you!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Fabulous!!!!! Great use of scraps too :)

Tracy said...

That little car is too cute even if it is trying to be Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Hee hee. Love your choice of yellow for it. Hugs!

Sharon Caudle said...

SUPER cute, Amanda!! Love the bright, fun colors!! And of course you had me hooked with the yellow car!! :) Absolutely adorable and gorgeous coloring!!
hugs, Sharon

Robin said...

Great card!!! The paper are so nice and bright and the image is lovely!!!

nancy carroll said...

Wonderful contrast of layered papers! Awesome coloring, the car reminds me of sport car and with the banners!

Cindi said...

Beautiful card!

Anita said...

So adorable and that image is too cute. Gorgeous coloring of course!

JessicaK said...

Great card! She certainly looks like she's on her way to some fun.

LauraEva said...

Oh my! So beautiful!

jonim52 said...

Love this image and your amazing coloring!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh Amanda...what a lovely card. That image is so cute and I love the bright colours you used. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me.

Unknown said...

Nice card. Cute image and that car looks great in yellow.

Laila B. said...

Lovely design...simply gorgeous!

Heather said...

i love the card!!!! great imagination, keep it coming

Tracy Penney said...

Love this card. The bright colours of the paper are great with this image. So much fun!

Nat said...

another beauty, lovin your fun design ! :) Kraftin Kimmie has the best stamps!!!

Elaine said...

Another bright and beautiful card. You have an amazing knack at putting together papers...I wish I could do that.

Big hugs
Elaine xxx